Facts To Go and Focus On
Facts To Go and Focus Ons are FREE brief, easy-to-read summaries of research findings and topics of interest. Facts to Go are published and distributed by TVCC.
Older Focus On Summaries and Facts To Go Summaries are also available for Free. These can be mailed out to you by regular postal service. The following provide a list of available Focus Ons and Facts To Go articles that are available for request.
Below are examples of summaries that can be downloaded for FREE, they are in accessible PDF format.
- Understanding Knowledge Use in Parents of Young Children with Cerebral Palsy: An Embedded Case Study
- Parents' Experiences of Classifying their Children with Cerebral Palsy & Recommendations for Family-Centred Care
- We also have several Quality of Life Facts To Go.
Join our Mailing list
- If you are interested in automatically receiving our new Facts To Go by email, please join our email list by sending your name and email address to:
- Be assured that we only research [at] tvcc.on.ca use your email to send you our Research Facts to Go, and for no other purpose.