Please consider the following before you leave home for your appointment…
If you or your child/youth/client have symptoms of COVID-19 or the flu, stay home and self-isolate.
- Contact your clinician or 519.685.8700 / 1.866.590.8822 and we can re-book your appointment or switch to a virtual appointment if possible.
Please come to your appointment if:
- Your symptoms have been improving for at least 24 hours (or 48 hours if you had nausea, vomiting and/or diarrhea),
- You no longer have a fever, and
- You have not developed any additional symptoms.
What you need to know before your appointment…
- A mask is not required.
- Please wear a mask if you or your child/youth/client has been sick in the last 10 days. We can provide you with a mask if needed.
- TVCC will continue to be a mask-friendly environment and will respect all those who choose to wear a mask.
- On arrival, look for the intercom or doorbell at a TVCC entrance door. All TVCC locations are secured and by appointment only.
- Please sanitize your hands on arrival. A medical mask is available to you on request.
What you can expect from us…
- All our staff monitor their own health for the onset of cold, flu, and covid symptoms. Staff experiencing an onset of symptoms do not come to work in any of our locations or community sites.
- Staff will return to in-person work only when symptoms are improving as per public health guidelines.
- Effective November 15, 2021, all TVCC staff, contracted services, and volunteers are fully vaccinated as per our Vaccination Policy. Staff not fully vaccinated due to approved exemptions will undergo regular Rapid Antigen Testing.
- Staff returning to work following an illness will wear a medical mask at all times until the end of day 10 from the day of symptom onset.
- Staff will wear a medical mask if requested by a client or family.
- TVCC will continue to be a mask-friendly environment, and staff may choose to wear a mask.
- Staff may continue to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) as may be appropriate to the client's visit.
- Treatment spaces are cleaned after use.
- High-touch surfaces are cleaned frequently, and our facilities are cleaned thoroughly every day.
For more information, visit: Ontario's COVID-19 Information Page