The parking lot for TVCC visitors is owned by London Health Sciences Centre (LHSC) and operated by Impark, and may be subject to changes in operation at any time.
General parking is available for TVCC client families in any of the visitor parking lots.
Visitor Parking Lot P7 is the closest lot to the TVCC main entrance.
Visitor Parking Garage P8 provides covered parking and indoor access to TVCC through the hospital. Caution: Watch for vehicle height information when using the Parking Garage. Once inside, follow the signs and directories in the hospital to "Thames Valley Children's Centre". Access instructions are posted on our connecting doors.
Wheelchair permit only parking spaces are available for TVCC families while attending TVCC appointments. These spots are directly across from the Centre in the "LHSC Staff Parking P7" lot. These complimentary spaces are on a first-come basis and if full, you will be directed to the visitor lot. To park in one of these wheelchair permit spaces, you need to do the following:
- Pull into the drop-off zone in front of TVCC's main doors.
- Come in to reception and ask for a parking permit.
- Our receptionist will give you a red parking permit for your dashboard, and a transponder to open the gate.
- Follow directions given to you by reception and enter the staff-only parking lot.
- Ensure your wheelchair parking permit and your TVCC permit are visible - the lot is monitored by Impark and LHSC Security.
- After your appointment, exit the parking lot and return the TVCC parking permit and transponder to the receptionist.
Note: This complimentary wheelchair permit parking system is temporary only, until such time as LHSC and Impark construct a visitor lot within accessible distance of the TVCC entrance.
Please do not park your vehicle and leave unattended in the laneway in front of TVCC.
This is a drop-off zone only, and an identified fire route for emergency vehicles.