Covid-19 Screening for Client and Family Appointments
Before you leave home for your appointment…
If you answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions please contact us BEFORE you come to a TVCC location. Your appointment may be rescheduled.
If you answer ‘no’ to all of these questions, keep reading below to find out what you need to know before your appointment.
What you need to know before your appointment…
- Only one caregiver should come with each client. Please do not bring additional family members or other children. Let us know in advance if you need to have someone else with you for support.
- Wear a mask.
- On arrival, you will be asked the health screening questions and given a medical mask to put on.
- Be prepared to follow the current public health guidelines we have in place.
- After your appointment…. if you or anyone in your household tests positive for Covid-19 within 2 weeks after your visit, it is important to call TVCC and let us know.
What you can expect from us…
- All of our staff are screened daily for symptoms of COVID-19 before coming to work. We use the most recent screening questions from the Ontario Ministry of Health. Staff who do not pass screening do not come to work in any of our locations or community sites.
- Staff with symptoms are asked to get tested for COVID-19. They cannot return to work until they are cleared by public health guidelines.
- Effective November 15, 2021, all TVCC staff, contracted services, and volunteers, will be fully vaccinated as per our Vaccination Policy. Staff not fully vaccinated due to approved exemptions will undergo regular Rapid Antigen Testing.
- Staff will wear personal protective equipment (PPE) appropriate to the situation.
- Treatment spaces are cleaned after use.
- High touch surfaces are cleaned frequently and our facilities are cleaned thoroughly every day.