We are currently recruiting to fill the following Speech-Language Pathologist positions:
- Two permanent, full-time (37.5 hours per week) positions in the Early Intervention Program, London office. The successful candidates will provide services in Elgin, Middlesex and Oxford counties.
- One permanent, full-time (37.5 hours per week) position in the Early Childhood Services, Owen Sound office. The successful candidates will provide services in Grey and Bruce counties.
Some evening work may be required.
- Provide in-person and virtual screenings, assessments, consultation and intervention (individual and group) regarding speech and language development as per the Preschool Speech and Language (PSL) mandate
- Plan services as part of a multi-disciplinary team that includes the family, other care providers, volunteers, staff from other agencies, and other TVCC staff
- Provide education for clients, families and community service providers
- Provide community and Centre-based intervention within the Life Needs Model and Tiered Model of Service
- Lead and/or participate in project-based initiatives
- Participate in ongoing program development
- Participate in and /or integrate and share current research/literature on disability, family and community development
- Clinically responsible to supervise support personnel, students and initial practice registrants within the guidelines of CASLPO
- Registration with the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario
- Experience in paediatrics is preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Computer proficiency including MS Office Suite 2010 and videoconferencing software (ex. Teams)
- Valid Ontario driver’s license and access to a vehicle are required
- Current certification in First Aid and CPR
- Ability to provide services in French is considered an asset