We are currently recruiting for:
- A part-time (15 hours per week) permanent position in School Therapy Services. The designated office for this position will be Stratford. This exciting role provides therapy services to students in schools within Huron and Perth counties and involves working with a variety of fellow clinicians, educators and parents to help children and youth participate in their school environment. The physiotherapist will provide individualized school-based intervention in a direct/mediated/consultative approach. This position is based on the school year and no work is available during school breaks, including July and August.
- A part-time (15 hours per week) permanent position in Early Childhood Services. The designated office for this position will be Stratford. The successful candidate will provide services in Huron county. This role provides screenings, assessments, consultation and intervention as part of a multi-disciplinary team to children from birth to school entry.
We may be able to combine these two positions if a candidate is interested in more hours.
- Registered with the College of Physical Therapists of Ontario;
- Experience in paediatrics is preferred;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team setting;
- Computer proficiency including MS Office Suite 2010 and videoconferencing software (e.g., Zoom)
- Valid driver’s licence and access to a vehicle are required;
- Current First Aid and CPR certification;
- Ability to provide services in French would be considered an asset.
When applying, please indicate your preferred program and the hours/week you are interested in working.