In our recent employee survey, 98.5% of respondents said they were more than just satisfied with the Centre as an employer because we offer:
- Interesting and Challenging Work: Meaningful work assists in the accomplishment of our mission and meeting the needs of our clients providing a sense of personal accomplishment and the opportunity to make decisions and problem solve.
- Positive Working Environment: Our family-centered care principles of mutual respect, openness and support are the basis of our working relationships.
- Flexible Working Schedule: We believe it is important to balance career and home life and therefore we offer flexible working schedules and care for others days.
Apply to join one of our rewarding teams today!
To apply, please email your resume (as an attachment in .pdf or Word format) to Human Resources at apply [at] tvcc.on.ca. In the subject line of your email, please indicate the position you are interested in. While all applications are appreciated only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
TVCC is committed to making our recruitment and selection process accessible to all candidates. Accommodations for disabilities are available upon request.
Current Job Openings
We are seeking a full time (37.5 hours/week), regular Psychometrist to fill a vacancy in Autism Services. The Psychometrist will work as an integral member of the Clinical Team conducting a variety of psychometric assessments on children with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
The successful candidate will work from the London office and regular travel will be required within Southwestern Ontario, including some overnight travel.
Under the clinical supervision of the Clinical Director, the Psychometrist will:
- Conduct regular Psychological assessments on children with ASD to assess cognitive, adaptive, behavioral or other developmental aspects for children being considered for eligibility into Intensive Behaviour Intervention and those receiving treatment in Autism Services
- Analyze test results and complete reports in a timely manner with high accuracy
- Share results with parents and caregivers and clinical team members in a caring and supportive fashion
- Master’s degree in Psychology from a recognized university. We will also consider a Psychological Associate who is registered with the College of Psychologists of Ontario for this position.
- A minimum of 2 years of supervised psychometric practice preferably in a clinical or outpatient setting or educational program
- Familiarity with the autism rating (CARS2-ST, DSM-IV-TR and DSM-5), adaptive (Vineland-3) and various cognitive measures (WPPSI-IV, Mullen Scales, SB,5 Bayley Scales) is an asset
- Experience in testing children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Advanced knowledge of child development and the impact of autism on the development of behavioural, communication and social skills in children with autism
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Works well as part of multi-disciplinary team
- Good computer skills; familiar with the MS Office Suite 2010 package of programs, especially Word and Excel
- Possess a valid Ontario driver’s license and have access to a vehicle
- Current certification in First Aid and CPR
- Proficiency in the French language would be considered an asset
Application deadline: April 17, 2017