We are Currently Recruiting to Fill:
- Full -time and part-time permanent positions providing preschool speech and language services working out of the London or Owen Sound office. This role provides in-person and virtual screenings, assessments, consultation and intervention (individual and group) regarding speech and language development as per the Preschool Speech and Language (PSL) mandate.
- Two full-time permanent positions in Autism & Behavioural Services. The designated office for these positions will be London. Services are provided in Elgin, Middlesex, Oxford, Huron, Perth, Grey and Bruce counties. This position supports children with ASD who attend programs such as Entry to School and Caregiver-Mediated Early Years, Evidence Based Behaviour Services as well as Core Clinical Services.
- Full-time and part-time positions in School Therapy Services working out of the London and Owen Sound offices. The position in London is a contract position. The positions in Owen Sound are permanent positions. This role provides therapy services to students in schools and involves working with a variety of fellow clinicians, educators and parents to help children and youth achieve meaningful outcomes in their ability to communicate. These positions are based on the school year and no work is available during school breaks, including July and August.
- Registration with the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario
- Experience in pediatrics is preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Computer proficiency including MS Office Suite 2010 and videoconferencing software (e.g. Zoom)
- Valid Ontario driver’s licence and access to a vehicle are required
- Current certification in First Aid and CPR
- Ability to clinically supervise support personnel, students and initial practice registrants within the guidelines of CASLPO would be an asset
- Ability to provide services in French would be an asset
When applying, please indicate your preferred program and office location as indicated above, the hours/week you are interested in working and whether you are interested in permanent or contract status.