We are currently recruiting for a part-time (22.5 hours per week) Information Analyst in Clinical Information Services (health records). The Information Analyst will work closely with the Manager, Quality Management and the Data Coordinators to develop and implement strong clinical information management systems. The designated office for this position is London.
- Using a variety of data sources and software, collating, analyzing, and reporting information for internal planning and external accountability purposes.
- Comprehensively analyzing trends in year to year data and identifying discrepancies to support decision making and reporting to our funding sources.
- Responding to ad hoc reporting requests in a timely manner.
- In the electronic record software GoldCare, designing and troubleshooting data workspaces, forms, and reports to meet clinical and reporting needs.
- Supporting and training others in appropriate use of GoldCare and other databases.
- Transitioning archived data from retired software (WinCis and Laserfiche) to streamline and ensure access to information.
- Supporting the use of eCHN, ISCIS, Laserfiche, Excel, Crystal Reports and MS Access to facilitate easy access to information and streamlined reporting.
- With the Manager, QM and clinical leaders, redesigning processes and database systems to respond to changing needs and system changes.
- Completing testing on changes to software before implementation in live account.
- Completing set up and closing of GoldCare User Accounts.
- A graduate degree in Library and Information Science; Information Technology, or a related field.
- Experience in information systems, in particular, database design and structure.
- Advanced skills with GoldCare, Excel, Access, and Crystal Reports
- Familiarity with HTML, Adobe products and Power BI
- Excellent data analysis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with healthcare records is considered an asset.
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to listen to and understand user needs and develop software solutions to address those needs
- Ability to communicate complicated information in simple ways, for statistical reporting and for training purposes.
February 2nd, 2022